2017年4月30日星期日

THE TWO CONCEPTS

THE TWO CONCEPTS

TEODORO GONZALEZ DE LEON

"Now I am more interested in the contrast between those forms that give permanence and solidity. Something that gives them lightness and novelty."


I was deeply inspired by this quote from Teodore. In Theodora's architecture, he was prefer to designing an interesting building, investigating performance which is unusual. He also think patio is the most important part of a building. therefore, I think this is fully influenced Teodoro's attitude for using the natural light and artificial light. This point was deeply influenced my design in this experiment.


DAVID ADJAYE  

"I think that we are very interested in ‘crafting’ buildings — the physical craft of construction and the narrative behind the craft of making buildings. something else that we’re very interested in is not only trying to translate more than just the performance, efficiency and power of a thing, but also have a conversation about stories."

From this quote, I found that the beauty of building is not just the strong structure and fluency performance. It also about the inside of the building.Every window, every wall plays what role inside the building,  told us what designer wants to tell which is also important for me to learning.




没有评论:

发表评论

EX3: PEER EVALUATION